Only growing stronger: our partnership with HSJ and Nursing Times
- Providing the definitive business case for safety
- Featuring 30+ quantified, judged case studies
- Introducing our powerlist of patients leading improvement
Patient Safety Congress & Awards 2015
65+ hours of content, 2000 attendees, 17 award categories, 2 days: the Patient Safety Congress and Awards
You can be assured that this will be the largest gathering of professionals working to improve quality and safety for their patients in Britain. As well as our main agenda tackling the everyday challenges you face, we will be running a fringe of interactive workshops, challenges and discussions under Chatham House rules, totaling 65+ hours of learning.
Making a business case for safety: saving the NHS £2.3 billion and 6000 lives
- HSJ and Nursing Times take the lead, in conjunction with an advisory board of healthcare leaders and innovators, to produce the UK’s definitive business case for safety.
- Exclusive to our delegates, access original research and case studies identified by robust, real world analysis to help you prove the case for investment in quality and safety.
We’re only growing stronger: our partnership with HSJ and Nursing Times’
- Providing the definitive business case for safety: a unique how-to guide to proving the ROI for quality improvement
- Featuring our quantified, judged case studies: 33 of our past award winning and shortlisted case studies invited
- Meet the patients making the change: hosting 2015’s Patient Leaders and Experts by Experience Power List
- Inviting the latest and greatest: live learning sessions through breaks lead by our 2015 awards shortlist
This is an entirely unique opportunity for you to join 2000+ of the patient safety community, sharing learning and celebrating success.
Don’t miss out!