Patient Safety Congress & Awards 2015
Patient Safety Congress & Awards, PSCA, will be co-located for the first time next year on July 6-7, 2015 at the ICC in Birmingham. Combined, we will attract over 2000 healthcare leaders and patient safety experts. Among the questions the delegates will be asking, are:
- “How do I save lives and money?
- “How much should“
- ”Health I invest in patient safety?”
- “What is the financial impact of a poor CQC rating?”
- “What IT systems should I invest in?”
- “How much does a toxic safety culture cost?”
- “Will transparency increase litigation?”
The PSCA is the only event which will provide the answers to these questions and many more. It will combine industry-leading examples of best practice and innovation, with original evidence-based research on business case for safety produced by the Health Service Journal and Nursing Times.