Prestigious and cost-effective, the Patient Safety Congress is an essential event for healthcare professionals who want to be at the forefront on safety, quality and clinical excellence.
Bringing together award winners, frontline implementers, national leaders and international case studies, congress provides delegates with a 360 view of the latest safety developments and innovations.
Healthcare professionals are used to hearing about the challenges. The Patient Safety Congress equips them with solutions.
Every session focusses on providing tangible learning outcomes on key topics including:
- Pressure ulcers
- Human factors training
- Safe staffing
- Managing flow and discharges safely
- Medication safety
- Reporting and compliance
- Becoming a learning organisation
- Clinical excellence and quality improvement
- Saving money while enhancing safety
- Creating safety systems
- Understanding CQC new approach to inspecting and monitoring
- Enhancing the patient and staff experience
Across 2 days, 8 streams and 45 hours of learning, delegates leave congress with a renewed focus, the latest guidance, actionable best practice and new connections.