Ground Investigation and Laboratory Testing is a new event aimed a bringing together key industry decision makers and innovators to share best practice and pinpoint future opportunities in the sector.
The conference will include sessions cover key topics and issues afecting the industy, including:
- Impact of new standards
- Discussion on how to improve the quality of investigations and results
- Key growth sectos for the next 2 years including HS2
- Advancements and new techniques for working on contaiminated land
- Case study examples highlighting best practice
For more information on the 2014 conference and discover what other topics will be included this year, please download the draft programme.
Are you a client procuring investigatinos? Involved in writing of specifications or desk study for a project? Or carrying out work on site or in a laboratory?
Whatever part you play in this critical geotechnical sector, Ground Investigation and Laboratory Testing offers you a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss how the next generations of projects will be delivered.
Find out the anwers to the questions the industy is asking:
- What does the outlook for the industry look like into 2014-15 and which sectors will be the focus of work?
- To what extent do clients need to spend a higher proportion of project costs on investigation in order to improve quality?
- How should contractors be changing their techniques in order to improve quality of results and safety?
- What impact do reports have on the design of geotechnical assets and what to end users want from the industry?
- How should the industry be tackling contaminated land investigations and what new techniques are available?
Who will you meet?
- Consulting Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Site and Ground Investigations Contractors
- Piling Contractors
- Tier 1 Contractors
- Product Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Project MAnagers
- Insurance Companies